Setup Canon Printer from ij.start.canon
IJ Canon printer setup can be downloaded via canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon page. Canon is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Canon CD is not the well-suited technique for canon setup installation for longer. So you just need to visit ij.start.canon to download and setup canon printers.
How to Setup Canon Printers from ij.start.canon?
- Open web browser and visit http://ij.start.canon or ij.start.canon webpage.
- Now Click on “Setup (Start Here)” tab.
- Select your Canon Printer’s Model Number.
- For this, select the initial letters of your model number from the below-given list. Then, select your model number from the list on the following menu box.
- After entering model number ij.start.canon page will redirect you to the Setup page for your Canon Printer.
- Here, it will guide you through the various steps of the Setup procedure in a simplified way.
- Now prepare Hardware Setup to prepare your Canon Printer.
- Select preferred “Language” on the Printer’s Control Panel.
- Install Ink and load Paper as explained on the following slides.
- On the following window of “ij.start.canon”, you will get a highlighted “Download” button for downloading the Driver.
- select your computer’s OS from the lower left-hand side corner of this window.
- Click on Download button and wait for process to complete.
- Double click on the file and follow on screen instructions to install canon printer drivers.
Steps for Canon Printer Installation
- Step 1 : Open the ‘Control Panel’, and click on the ‘Device and Printer’ option.
- Step 2 : Check whether your printing device is showing on the screen or not. If it is visible, you can see a green checkmark and if it is not, you need to manually add the printer by choosing the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Step 3 : Now, you can see the list of available printers on your device. Choose ‘Canon’ from the available options.
- Step 4 : Click on the Next button.
- Step 5 : Once you have successfully added the device, you can see the green checkmark.